- The frequency of bomb threats is increasing.
- There is a correlation between when the reward was announced and the escalation of threats.
- The majority of threats are reported in the mornings around 10:00 AM written on bathroom stalls. This indicates it is very likely these were written at night and only discovered in the morning (see Intelligence Gaps below).
- The threats went on hiatus after the shooting at Western Psych, although it is likely the very first bomb threat in February was unrelated to this current string of threats.
- There does not appear to be any clear pattern on the day of the week these threats occur.
- It is unknown when exactly the threats were written in the bathrooms. The threat itself (writing on the bathroom stall), discovery of said threat, and reporting to the public could all potentially occur at different times.
Coming soon (April 3rd early evening): Spatial Analysis