Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Intro

This is an open blog about finding and stopping these bomb threats which have terrorized the University of Pittsburgh campus for well over a month now. Although these threats started to become regular March 14, 2012, they actually started back in February.

Most recent threat occurred literally as I was writing this: 
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_789612.html

I'm going to use some intelligence analysis techniques and provide some key findings and actionable plans for decision makers.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh. The FBI and campus police are already engaged in an intense investigation. I am merely an intelligence analyst who wants to take a shot at figuring this out. All views and opinion are strictly my own.