Monday, April 9, 2012

Update: Threat 57

Amos Hall. Bruce Hall. Brackenridge Hall. Panther Hall. 4:09 AM.

University Club. 11:14AM.

David Lawrence Hall. Frick Fine Arts. Posvar Hall. McCormick Hall. 12:59PM.

Heinz Chapel, Panther Central, Victoria Hall. 2:29PM.

The ENS guy is pretty much my new best friend. He may even be my only friend.

Please, please, don't start turning the comments section into mudslinging and finger pointing. I'm considering moving to a new platform and/or altering the comments section. This is an open discussion, not intended for moderation, but also not intended for paranoia and fear. Everyone stay calm. We're all in this together. 

I'm going to hold off on any in depth analysis for now. Doesn't seem like this guy has even given anyone time to do so anymore. But I'll just throw down a quick frequency chart for chewing on.