Saturday, April 14, 2012

Update: More dorms, up to 92

Litchfield, Bruce, Panther, Pennsylvania and Lothrop Halls. 5:27 AM.

Sources say some other apartments off campus were evacuated. No ENS alerts though. I'll keep you posted.

This is sort of what I was getting at in my previous posts. The past four days all had threats called into dorms at roughly the same time in the early morning. 

Also, according to the PPG, a subpoena was issued in the case. I really can't see these people having anything to do with it. I don't want this to turn into an argument about the LGBT community, so please keep those comments to a minimum. We'll see if this leads anywhere.

Continue to stay strong. Check out the Facebook page too. I'm running out of page space (I wanted to include some polling but seriously don't have room, so I'll add some features like that to the Facebook page). Over 100 have joined just this morning. Hoping to build out some features there soon (hat tip: Rohan who created the page).